I try to tag everything accordingly, but I often make up silly tags for things so I don’t flood the proper ones when I get silly about something. I’ll add those here as I remember them. Fandoms and movies, generally, get their posts tagged as they should be. Doctor Who, Blake’s 7, Red Dwarf, MST3K, Dune, A Clockwork Orange, Star Wars, and on.
Same goes for bands. Usually.
There are a few tags which I use for more ‘personal’ posts. If you’re not interested in some of these more mundane posts - or you’d like to see more, you can check these out or add them to your tumblr saviour things:
- brb trooping - for posts relating to my 501st Legion costume builds
- a post with words on it - text posts - I don’t tag all of them, but more of the rambling on ones get tagged. I don’t do it often, but there’s that.
- go to bed, z - A tag for a bit of the above and sometimes when I’m just being weird… and should just get off tumblr and go to bed. Easy as.
- oh space commander my space commander - Posts in relation to Travis II from Blake’s 7 and Brian Croucher in general. Not really a ‘personal’ topic, but he is a reoccurring theme on my blog.
- steelers: NFL (American Football): I’m from the town with the great football team, I cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers! Mostly only on game days, and not too much, at that. But I know pro-sports can annoy people, so just add “steelers” and “penguins” (for NHL hockey) to avoid those posts.
In addition, if you’re following me and need me to tag something for trigger warnings, please let me know in my ask. As of now, I’m only tagging ‘gore’, ‘blood’ (in excessive amounts), ‘NSFW’, ‘nudity’, and ‘rape’. Not that I post that sort of stuff frequently at all, but they happen sometimes, and generally come from art blogs or screencaps from movies and tv shows. In addition, I always tag the series or films that are notorious for those topics (A Clockwork Orange, for example.) Please don’t feel weird if you need me to tag something for you. In return, you don’t need to tag anything for me.